Muslim Ad Network, the world’s largest Muslim advertising company, is seeking an experienced freelance Social Media Manager with knowledge of social media marketing execution and project ownership of content creation. This need is immediate and home office position. Length of temporary assignment 3 months to start with potential for full time. In this role, you’ll work as part of a cross-functional team to develop, manage, and execute social brand communications for the Muslim Ad Network brand.
- Manage content on the following platforms: Twitter (using Hootsuite), Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Linkedin
- Development of a monthly editorial calendar to incorporate platform-specific content.
- Design and/or video editing for social media use
- Creating and sharing video and photo content for our social media platforms primarily Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin
- Preparing a weekly article list about Muslim consumer market and digital marketing
- Daily updates and real-time responses to timely/breaking stories
- In-depth analysis of all platforms working independently and together.
- Pull regular statistics and analytics from each platform
- Analyze quantitative metrics including post timing, successful posts vs. unsuccessful, types of audiences, etc.
- Measure trends over time
- Recommend changes based on data to improve social media approach
- Creates, maintains and optimizes social media advertising campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Writing contents (articles) about the Muslim consumer market and digital marketing/advertising
Qualifications and Skills:
- Social Media Management experience is required
- Ability to edit videos and photos in order to create very engaging and interesting content
- Facebook experience is required. SEO awareness is preferred.
- 1-2 years experience posting, measuring and reporting social media is required
- Knowledge about the Muslim market and online advertising is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications or journalism or business administration
- Ability to create written content and copywriting
- Please reply with your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com